If you are in need of a local attorney for a crime committed on a college campus, you’ve come to the right place. Attorney Jerry Beurkens has over 30 years of experience in representing his clients’ best interests in criminal cases.
College students can be especially vulnerable during a criminal investigation or subsequent charges because they are often living far from home, separated from their parents and other support systems. A criminal record can also be damaging to a student’s college career.
Attorney Jerry Beurkens defends the following college crimes:
- Retail Fraud (Shoplifting)
- Underage Consumption of Alcohol
- Minor in Possession (MIP) and Open Container
- Rape or Date Rape
What could be at stake for a college student during a criminal case:
- A loss of eligibility for federal funding for school (such as grants and student loans)
- A permanent criminal record
- The inability to find suitable employment
- The potential for additional charges to be filed, such as operating under the influence of a controlled substance
If you are a college student in need of local legal representation for a college crime, please feel free to call the Grand Rapids law firm of Attorney Jerry Beurkens at (616) 459-5344. He is always ready to fight for his clients to preserve their best legal interests.